- For the owner of this website, the protection of users’ personal data is of the utmost importance. It makes every effort to ensure that users feel safe entrusting their personal data when using the website.
- User is a natural person, a legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, which has legal capacity by law and uses the electronic services available on the Website.
- The Administrator uses the latest technical measures and organizational solutions to ensure a high level of protection of processed personal data and protection against access by unauthorized persons.
- PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is the legal and financial law office PARTNERZY Adam Kucharski, with its registered office in: Aleja Zwycięstwa 35/2 in Gdańsk, NIP: 5861175927 (hereinafter: “Holder”).
Personal data collected by the Firm will be processed in accordance with the principles set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”) and in the Polish regulations issued in connection with the GDPR, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATAIn the course of its activities, the Administrator collects and processes personal data in order to:
- to fulfil the contracts concluded by the Law Firm with the Clients (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the law firm as data manager (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), namely:
- a) to provide services to clients,
- b) for the purpose of marketing the services of the Law Firm, including information about events or activities of the Law Firm,
- Personal data are also processed in the context of compliance with legal obligations imposed on the data controller and for the performance of tasks in the public interest, including: to perform duties related to security and defense or the preservation of tax records.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, securing and prosecuting claims or protecting against claims by the user or a third party, as well as for marketing third-party services and products or for our own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
- The Firm processes personal data to the extent necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on the Firm (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
III. DATA TYPE
The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to complete the contact form:
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4/05/2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter: “GDPR Regulation”.
- The Administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the consent of the User.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary.
- RIGHTS OF THE USER
- The User may at any time request from the Administrator information on the scope of processing of personal data.
- The User may at any time request the correction or rectification of his/her personal data.
- The user may revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time and without giving any reason. The request not to process the data may relate to the specific purpose of processing indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, or to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all purposes of processing will result in the data provided by the user being deleted from the website, along with any personal data of the User previously processed by the Administrator. The withdrawal of consent will not affect any actions already performed.
- The User may at any time and without giving any reason request that the Administrator delete his/her data. The request to delete the data does not affect the activities already performed. Deletion of data means simultaneous deletion of the user account and all personal data previously stored and processed by the Administrator.
- The User may object to the processing of personal data at any time, both in relation to all the User’s personal data processed by the Administrator and to a limited extent, e.g. in relation to the processing of data for a specific purpose. The objection does not affect the measures taken so far. The objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account and all personal data that the Administrator has stored and processed so far.
- The User may request the processing of personal data be limited for a specified period of time.
- The User may request that the Administrator disclose the User’s processed personal data to another entity. For this purpose, the User should write a request to the Administrator indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be transferred and what specific data the User would like to receive from the Administrator. After the User confirms his/her request, the Administrator will transfer the User’s personal data in electronic form to the specified entity. Confirmation of the request by the user is necessary to ensure the security of the user’s personal data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- The Administrator will inform the User of the measures taken within one month of receiving one of the requests listed in the previous points.
- PROCESSING PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed as follows, depending on the specific purposes and legal basis for the processing:
- until the expiry of the limitation periods relating to the contract with which the processing of personal data is connected;
- until the relevant legally justified interests pursued by the Firm as data manager in connection with the processing of certain data have been fulfilled;
- until the expiry of the time limits related to the limitation of obligations arising from legal provisions;
- until an objection is raised or consent to data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn.
VII. ENCODING DATA PROCESSING TO OTHER ENTITIES
- The Administrator may delegate the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the Administrator to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract or the transmission of commercial information from the Administrator (the latter applies to Users who have consented to receive commercial information).
- Personal data of website users will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
VIII. PROCESSING AREA
Your personal data will be processed on the premises of the Firm and will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union. In case of transfer of personal data to third countries (outside the EU), the Firm will use appropriate tools to ensure the security of your personal data.
Al. Zwycięstwa 35/2
tel. 58 846 39 46